Wednesday 23 January 2019

Does food guilt exist?


Image result for food guilt

Apparently, men experience "food guilt" at least nine times a month, according to a poll of 200 people by Planters Nuts!!!  (obviously medically accurate!!! - yikes!)

Three quarters admit to eating for emotional reasons, rather than hunger (I can certainly relate to that one, hence my continuing weight issues - which I am combating).

Chocolate is the top comfort food for blokes, followed by bacon sandwiches and takeaway pizzas.

55 per cent felt bad about themselves for eating unhealthily.  44 per cent went to bed feeling guilty about what they had scoffed.  36 per cent were left unhappy about their body after snacking, and 14 per cent admitted they had let themselves go.

I think I fit into every category!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment